Saturday, February 6, 2010

Style Of Clothes To Cover Large Stomach What Clothes Should I Be Wearing For My Body As A Future Teacher?

What clothes should I be wearing for my body as a future teacher? - style of clothes to cover large stomach

I will inform students and after that, and the search for a teaching job! I'm 5'5, 165 lbs., Blonde hair, olive complexion, and have a bigger chest ... 36 DD. I want a student out of fashion, and something that is professional and appropriate for a young teacher. I also have something to cover up the breast, which I think is a grandmother. I'm so lost when it comes to dress!

3 comments:

miss macy zane said...

I had a similar problem when I started teaching ...

in slacks and a nice shirt ... depending on the grade you teach students ... Pants are) a good (and for younger children, which can be obtained on the carpet and with children.

My mother gave me a couple of shirts that can show, and began to cover up the chest. Also wear sweaters ... the right to admit seasons.

collect clothes, the observation of other teachers ... But you want to be a skirt (knee high or low), the wind can blow through the yard and whipped her skirt (which was a moment of joy) for the leggings are a good idea.

can always dress in fashion, how a teacher can, but also the only model to clothe these children, such as "follow professional 'to ... Casual Friday in my school, although most teachers, the jeans ... but if it leave a tie for men and must be on the whiteboard, so that say something.

i_b_wink... said...

Do not wear jeans, unless otherwise directed by supervisor. I believe that everything that seems reasonable. Dress to wear shirts and sweaters Nice. You can find cute clothes at Target, Kohls, Ross.

Anonymous T. said...

Uhm .. Tube skirts professional look for teachers in the eye .. .... track'm not really sorry! : (

Post a Comment