Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sore Breast From Dancing Have To Wait Till Tomorrow For My Result?

Have to wait till tomorrow for my result? - sore breast from dancing

have to wait now until I get the results of the morning to see if I'm pregnant, I had my period on 22 September and ended on 26 and since I danced baby chest pain cramps d 'stomach, I feel normal treaty provisions on 4 days, he had some pink discharge oo and I thought my time would come, but are not seen to'm I can only hope or promise xx

2 comments:

moon_gur... said...

Sounds familiar, like my first indicators! Pink discharge would have implantation bleeding. Remember that if you have a negative and still have their period, test again in a few days or go see your doctor. False negative results are very often (I had 4).

bails said...

Its not hard to get to their hopes. Good luck

Post a Comment