Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jump From Laying Down Help! My Dog Is Having Trouble Climbing Stairs, Walking, And Getting Up From Laying Down; Back End/legs Stiff

Help! My dog is having trouble climbing stairs, walking, and getting up from laying down; back end/legs stiff - jump from laying down

My pug dog developed a skin irritation on the head and the face of these days, I could "hot spots". But this morning, not in a position to jump out of bed, and it was difficult to walk. She could not be executed later, when I left, and had difficulty climbing the few steps from the deck. Their rectal temperature of 38.4 degrees Celsius. She shows no signs of distress (eg crying) when he met her back and legs / moves, but it is a very tolerant dog. Even if it's Sunday, I am always willing to take him to the vet, but he wondered whether there have any idea what may have been through it (he had his booster 2 weeks) so fast (running and jumping very good sleep last night, but his wounds in hims face were pretty bad, so I cleaned and put some tea tree oil on them). Is there something I could do for them before they get to the vet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment