Saturday, December 26, 2009

Labial Infection Can I Still Get An Infection From Wisdom Teeth Extraction Even Though I'm Taking Antibiotics?

Can I still get an infection from wisdom teeth extraction even though I'm taking antibiotics? - labial infection

Last Friday, I had located 5 wisdom teeth and wounds Frenectomy. My face is slightly swollen and I take an antibiotic every 8 hours to avoid infection. I stopped taking my medication for the pain because it hurts more. However, I have my temp. I, 99.0 o F. I wonder if you have an infection, even though I prevent antibiotic?

1 comments:

gokats12 said...

Normally it is not uncommon to run a fever after surgery. The shape of the body to repair itself and fight infection. If you are not in pain, or if the quarry, not red or no odor at the site, which should probably be good. His face has really swollen after 5 days, so that it will soon fall. But while the melting of the mouth gently with lukewarm water with salt and follow the rules of the oral surgeon should really be no problem. Good luck and get well soon: D

Post a Comment