Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What Is The Vigina Suppose To Look Like This Is Embarrassing But....?

This is embarrassing but....? - what is the vigina suppose to look like

I know this question has been raised. Why does my vagina has a funny smell. The difference between me and others that SMEL not from my Venn. Im gonna say it's my uhmmm. * Thing * for some reason, probably not much in the utterance of the word Vigin. Well, I do not know if anyone else has this problem, but my thing * a lot of extra skin. I do not know know exactly how a Venn should be normal, but I have a lot of skin. I think that retain moisture. I shower 3 times a dinner in the very clean so clean i is not so bad that I even funny. But 30 minutes later, he felt. There is someone out there with the same problem? I had a yeast infection if I do not know if this could be the cause, but cured me. I arrived safely and everything is good i. There is someone out there with the same problem, and there is a solution?

4 comments:

kellyfur... said...

You should see a doctor. If you notice any changes in terms of anatomy, I 'm sure that your doctor will tell you. What the smell is "a bad smell, or simply something that matters? Is normal that some odor, but if it is unpleasant. If it is an unpleasant smell, so infection can be of a type of yeast or bacteria. Consult a doctor and a daily shower. Maybe you're too clean and that worried her vaginal pH.

ChefCook... said...

There is no such thing as the vagina of a "normal". All the different ... well for odor. They say that the sperm of a man, depending on your diet, different tastes. Maybe it's the same for women.

♥ sannah ♥ said...

Also clean! You can not overdo it! They kill the bacteria there! And look on the internet for a picture of a vagina (there are millions of them ...), so you know that everything is perfectly normal for you!

hot_fat_... said...

Theis for the things on the table called "RepHresh ".... represents the pH of the vagina and restore the natural flora that destroyed most of the cleaning .... Deodorant femminine and avoid anything with it talc. .... trying to change a mild soap like dove or ivory ..... Most bath soaps, triclosan and / or deodorant that the bacteria will be destroyed

Post a Comment