Monday, January 18, 2010

Decorative Glass Containers My Orchid Is Almost Dead... :(((?

My orchid is almost dead... :(((? - decorative glass containers

Hello please, I need help with my orchid

My husband gave me an orchid, phalaenopsis, about 1 month. It is a glass container is planted with small decorative stones. I was told to water twice a week. From the second week of flowers began to die. At 1 month, all the dead flowers. Your yellow leaves are dying one by one. I did not blossom 2 leaves on the left side, but ... Please, I need advice ...

2 comments:

mike said...

It seems that a lot of water. Twice a week is a lot. Get a clay pot, if you can. If you find holes that would be great. It is a plant may be able to forgive, to reverse the trend. The growth in Argentina and wrote an article in which the attention that I can think of to help.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Growing-the-Moth ...

Texperso... said...

Get a pot slightly larger for orchids, which have holes on the sides. Then use the bark for orchid potting soil sold. Fill the pot with the new 1 / 2 of the cortex. Take the pot your orchid is now black and the roots are cut off from the plant. They are lazy and dead. You keep all the roots of the green.

Put the plant into the boat again curtailed. Make the crust on the plant until the new boat is completed, and the orchid stable. No water for about a week.

Then, water once a week.

Now you can drown. It takes more space and air and less water.

Post a Comment